Washington Contractor License Lookup

To do construction work in Washington you must register with the Washington Department of Labor and Industries. Electricians and plumbers must be licensed.
Contractor License Lookup (external): To check if a contractor, electrician, or plumber is registered in Washington, click here or call (360) 902-5226.
Or, more detailed information on Washington’s contractor licensing policy