Oklahoma Contractor License Lookup

Oklahoma doesn’t license resident construction contractors, except in the electrical, mechanical and plumbing trades. But there are some special requirements for nonresident contractors. If you’re not a resident of Oklahoma, you must post a bond equal to three time the tax liability (or 10%) of any contract you get in the state. You also need an employer identification number from the Oklahoma Tax Commission and the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.
Contractor License Lookup (external): To check if an electrician, plumber, or mechanical contractor holds a license in Oklahoma, call (405) 271-5217. here
Or, more detailed information on Oklahoma’s contractor licensing policy